WWE Hell in a Cell will begin live at 7 p.m. ET with a one-hour kickoff show that starts at 6 p.m from San Antonio, Texas. Here are my predictions on Hell In A Cell match card:
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: New Day (c) vs. Rusev Day (Kickoff Show): Rusev has worked all year. WWE has to give him some reward and I think this is the right time. Pick: Rusev Day.
- Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match): Jeff Hardy is clearly suffering from minor injuries so it is the right time to give him some rest. Pick: Randy Orton.
- Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse: Miz will win the match to extend the story all the way to WrestleMania 35. It would make much more sense for the heels to continue to get the upper hand to draw heat. Pick: The Miz & Maryse.
- Raw Tag Team Championship: Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose: It makes the most sense for the heels to keep the straps as the other main two titles are with babyfaces. Pick: Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre.
- Raw Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss: WWE continues to succeed in making every match Rousey is part of feel extra special, which is why it’s way too soon to take the title off of her. Pick: Ronda Rousey.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch: Its the time to give Becky the title she deserves. Pick: Becky Lynch.
- WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe: Styles has put together a phenomenal (pun intended) run with the WWE title, holding it with a 310-day so its the right time to put his title run to the end. Pick: Samoa Joe.
- Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Cell Match) Mick Foley will serve as the special guest referee: Taking the title off Reigns after only one month would be dumbfounding. Pick: Roman Reigns.